Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Ohio Drivers License Renewal Overseas

first outfit of the year!








 Ecco, ho fatto anche un video per cogliere meglio i dettagli, even though youtube has killed the quality!

Here Also on the screen, so you can see the particulars, Unfortunately youtube ruined the quality




Jacket - Naketano
Jeans - Benetton
sweater - cashmere Hermit
Boots anavailable

Good evening, here is the first post of 2011!
Just before Christmas my sponsor Naketano, contacted me to make me beautiful gift, I had the opportunity to choose a leader and I fell in love at first sight Samuel , no you understand, Samuel is the name of this beautiful jacket, which I liked even more live it is useless to say it again, but I say once again that the details really make a difference to Naketano.
on the site are underway balances!
As you can see is black with purple and interior details, the same color of my jeans Benetton, perfect match! I wish you a sweet epiphany .. and yes. I still get (lucky haha \u200b\u200bx) befanine and socks sweets:-D

I participate in the Giveaway www.modafashionblog-chiara.blogspot.com in collaboration with ShopAlike.it, where you can find evening gowns

Hi guys, this is my first post 2011!
Before Christmas, my sponsor Naketano HAD send me this awesome jacket, Samuel , I'm in love whit it, as always is to the good quality Naketano prerogatives. This is it.
Naketano Sale!!!
Black and violet, perfect whit my Benetton jeans!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment