Monday, December 27, 2010

What Is The Standard Septum Gauge

A Fashion Sinner Year!





credit: The Calling - Wherever You Will Go (Camino Palmero)





A Gennaio sarà trascorso un anno dall'apertura del mio blog, ad essere sinceri l'inizio è stato decisamente fluctuating, say that I started to follow him a little better. to devote some time since last spring .. that is, to celebrate this first year I did a little video collage with photos of outfits published during the year, it's my first ever video eeheh thanks to all my followers, I take this opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year!
Thanks.

In January it will be one year, one year That I have Opened my blog, to celebrate this first year I have made a small video collage with photos of outfits Some published Started " year, it is my first video in absolute eeheh thanks to all of my followers, I gather the occasion to wish you Happy New Year!
Thank you all.


0 comments:

Post a Comment