Sunday, January 9, 2011

Kates Playground New 2009 Gallery

I'm in Genoa (not Florence!)

burberrytopt
burberry2
burberry
burberry1
burberry3
burberry6
burberrya

Cloche  – Burberry
Cachemire Scarf – Burberry
Jacket - Aspesi
Pants - Marella
Rainboots -
Burberry Bag - Prada

good Sunday, as the time from you? Here in Genoa is ugly, like yesterday when I took these photos, the rain does not scare me with Burberry rainboots , I purchased last winter and exploits them a lot, too comfortable, like "first as I did?" :-D? I have them paired with a cloche and scarf cashmere burberry ever to break the classic black jacket Aspesi (about what it's called? Anyone knows?) And skinny Marella, the bag is the latest, shopping in a leather Prada I love!
Did you have a good Saturday night??
I've spent with my friends, I definitely preferred to firenze4ever , even though I had received the invitation, perhaps some of you will not know but it was necessary to apply, then it would assess LUISAVIAROMA whether or not to invite the bloggers, in short, is not an event that was "exclusive", at the same time it is not true that anyone would send the nomination was certain of the call, in fact I read about faceebook of those who have not received ... now, something interesting is definitely the Picts, they proposed pass / credit, but even here .. we are planning to go to the spa Pre Saint Didier the same period .. and I prefer it .. maybe another time .. :-) I've always told you not to be a real "fashion bloggers" (?) Ahhaha Good Sunday!

Hi guys! Have a nice Sunday, yesterday I was invited for the dinner party firenze4ever But I have preferred to spend the evening with my friends, I'm Probably not a real "fashion bloggers" ..
In this look my burberry rainboots, They are absolutely gorgeous in these rainy days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment