Monday, January 31, 2011

Liabilities For An Architect Minnesota

Celebrities Style: Charlotte Casiraghi

char1
Happy Monday, as the time from you, snowy weekend in Genoa, yesterday we got up with a beautiful white landscape, but that's enough snow, I love it .. but just eheheh
Today I take the book Cebrities Style ( you remember the first episode Sorriso), speaking of the beautiful Charlotte Casiraghi, apart from the beauty, I love his look "all day", who like many of you know, if I follow a Little is the kind of outfit I like and use, simple but chic, classy jeans, sweaters, bags and amazing dancers and moccasins. Too difficult to find, never vulgar, I have an innate class and really good taste above the fads ... A bocca aperta

Thanks to the blog that Israeli Standing Ovation Fashion Sinner appointed as a of the most beautiful and interesting blog among the Italians :-)



have a nice Monday!
Today Celebrities Style ( do you remember?) I want to show you Some of my faves outfits from Charlotte Casiraghi, she's so beautiful and classy, \u200b\u200band her style is so similar to mine: jeans, flats and awesome bags .. what do you think?

thanks to Standing Ovation, a famous Israelian That blog write my blog as one of the Most Beautiful and interesting in Italy!

char5
char8
char3


char9
char4
these dancers say prorpio be the repetto (my favorite)
I think These Are Repetto's flats, my faves
char
char6
Crédit photos: modabonton.com ibl bildbyra

Thanks to the blog that Israeli fashio Sinner appointed as one of the most beautiful and interesting blog among the Italians :-)



partecipo al giveaway sul blog MeyLoveFashion di ShopAlike dove trovi anche prodotti di bellezza!

0 comments:

Post a Comment