Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Snooker Tables Lease In Scotland

snowshoes are still

It 's a little bit that I do not write but I really do not really have much to tell ... practically in recent months I have not made a trip out just me and Manu in our Lagorai in the places where I asked her to marry me a year ago. It 's been a year already ...
Always nice round Montalone then fork over the lake and the front of the Stellune Stue if I remember correctly. For October, the rest is just go up to Monte.
In November until now we only did the climb to Mount Calisio with our comrades of many trips during the summer Clare and Max, who led us in their "fitness" of summer training. Carina Calisio on the climb.
It must be said that now no longer even remember one Sunday in good weather and this is not who has supported our outputs. We hope that you start to do some good weather ... at least on Sundays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment