Friday, November 12, 2010

Dinghy Tea Light Holders

bhè?

Do not use my images without permission. Use images without permission is illegal





                                                                                



Bag - Miu Miu
Coat - Marella
Sweater - Colors
jeggings - Zara
Flats - Repetto
wool beret and red lipstick nailspolish - kiko

Good evening!
In recent days many bloggers have posted photos very nice with beautiful scenery as background autunnalli leafy colors red, yellow and orange, well, I wanted do it myself, but I have not had the time I settled ... nice eh? ahahhaha are fruit!
However I present one of my favorite bag, Miu Miu patent leather handles and details with cream-colored blacks, I was going to put a brown bag but thankfully I recovered, I find you break the red and black so harmonious!

guys if you did not participate in the giveaway Naketano , really cute and above all quality garments phots with great colors, I have no time so... :)

This is one of my faves bag, Miu Miu in lucid cream leather and black details!
Enjoy my
Naketano Giveaway, nice dress with a very good quality!

0 comments:

Post a Comment