Tuesday, November 30, 2010

How Much Do Dental Implants Cost In Manitoba

Let it snow!












Down Jacket - Moncler
Aviator Fur Hat - Brekka
Skinny - Cheap Monday
Bag - Burberry
Boots - I don't remenber

Day! Sunday, defying the snow my husband and I we went to the fabulous outlet of Serravalle, the McArthur Glen , you know? Over 180 shops to esdempio including Prada, Versace, Bulgari, Dolce & Gabbana, Richmond, Pink and many others .. for the first time I found a lot of people, the snow has allowed me to finally visit the village quietly without the usual line outside the most beautiful stores, it was wonderful, it is already beautiful in itself, I do not know those of you who have already been there, but the outlet is a real proper "Village" with delightful houses, squares and fountains, and with the snow and Christmas decorations looked like an enchanted village, very beautiful and fun course ... I could not go back empty-handed ... :-)
For the occasion I wore my down jacket Moncler, very hot, with leather trim and concealed pockets, fur collar and banded adjustable / removable, is fabulous and snow-proof! I put my hat aviator with these beautiful boots and fur fabric leather trim, studs around the foot and velvet bow! Beautiful, comfortable and waterproof! Unfortunately I do not remember la marca, li ho presi lo scorso inverno ed ho buttato la scatola, se qualcuno li riconosce me lo dica ahaha!

Hi ! These pictures are from  one of most beautiful outlet in italy, Mc Arthur Glen in Serravalle , it's a very nice village, with houses, fountains etc, with the christmas decorations and snow it looks like a spellbound village. You can find it more of 180 shops also Prada, Versace, Dolce & Gabban, Richmond and many more. . I was wearing a Moncler down jacket and my fur hat!
In the shopping bag there's my purchase!


still time for Photo Gifts Giveaway Original to win a custom canvas with your photo

do me a favor? Attend a photo contest, rate my photo of the Golden Gate? HERE! thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment