Sunday, June 15, 2008

What Does The C In Front Of A License Number Mean

Evviva il paraculone

I like Michael Moore, as the Crodino. It 's a paraculone but the content is too important to have them escape. Sometimes his talk will be aimed a bit 'too much of our bellies, but it is true that Americans are held hostage by the gun lobby, the Bush family has always been in business with shady characters and a Saudi and American unemployment risks of having to sell the house and perhaps even Terga to afford surgery, no rain.
Moore is the super-size version of the baby crying "The King is naked", because he is cute and then there were the Americans so that they have the humility to admit I'm not perfect and that other demigods countries are ahead in some things of them.

I liked "Bowling for Columbine" and I will never forget the figure of shit that had to do Charlton Heston, said that no one would ever be such a fascistone.
me a bit disappointed 'with "Fahrenheit 911", just because they had the courage to go all the way September 11 in the reasoning (and I say that this is paraculone) but even there the scene disgusting Wolfowitz that sucks the comb expression by encephalogram flat but with a cat and the mouse in the mouth of Bush in the Florida school alone were worth the money for the ticket.
Today I saw "Sicko," his latest film, and I'm not ashamed to say that I finally are moved to tears.

We all know that the American health care is something obscene but we do not learn enough.
A dozen years ago when I had a virus due to optic neuritis and a whole range of serious neurological problems, fortunately resolved then, the uncertainty of diagnosis and anguish to know if my disease was curable or not attended several American forum on the Internet, offered by University Medical Institutes. Patients exhibiting their cases and the doctors responded.
also happened to chat among ourselves. Shit when I was literally in a forum of ophthalmology, a girl told me that he could cure his blindness due to progressive action, which But it cost $ 200,000, which she did not. Today, this thought, perhaps someone who can no longer see because it has 200,000 fucking dollars, makes me crazy. I think this is abnormal, a sidereal injustice.

other patients, multiple sclerosis, told me that their diagnosis was often hidden from their insurance companies because otherwise they would withdraw cover. One can understand why: the multiple sclerosis is a disease so far incurable, highly debilitating and drugs used for its control, such as interferon-beta, are very expensive. Increases the risk and insurance are pulled back, we know ourselves. I myself, when I was admitted to the neurology examinations and magnetic resonance imaging (all free), I was told later by the bank that the insurance offered to clients on admissions did not provide reimbursement for the inpatient neurology ward. Appendicitis steps, but a permanent neurologic injury maybe not.

Returning to the U.S. forum, I remember that whenever I said that we were the almost free care was unleashed in disbelief and even a sense of envy that transmits well in Moore's film. All to say how lucky I was and how they find their unjust position of having to depend on Paturnie of health insurance and a principle for a fee.

I read these days in the pathetic, in my opinion, he defended the freedom of the many volunteers autolaureatisi in a jiffy defense lawyers for the U.S. healthcare system bias. What I did not read anywhere is an admission that that system is wrong because it goes beyond just a basic principle of social justice: that health is a right, not a commodity. It 's a question of mentality. They tell you that there are policies that offer you services far better than ours. Thanks to the dick, if I pay of course, but if I lose my job for any reason, and can not be my fault, in the U.S. also lose insurance coverage. Testimonials that there is still a 'free care for the "needy" (God nerves when they are called that!) and that Moore is a cacciaballe.

Trying to post an image of Sicko have happened by chance in this blog American boy. Hear what he says:
"I was lucky in my life have always had some type of insurance coverage. For a couple of speeches, my mother's insurance covered almost the entire cost.
The only time I was discovered was when I moved to Dallas and I was unemployed job seekers. Once you find it and returned to the possession of health insurance went to the doctor for a checkup and he told me that I did not have to pay anything for the examinations, except $ 20 for a kind of ticket. A couple of months later I received a bill of about $ 400. I was shocked because my friend had the exact same blood, the same hospital and at the same doctor and had paid only $ 20.
I always thought that if I was seriously ill in life I had good insurance coverage. Now I'm not longer so sure. I'm thinking of moving to a country where there is a national health service, so should I worry less. "
thoughts are difficult to understand for us, if we feel bad and always enjoy a free service of action and that if we have an operation no one asks us if we can pay for it. No one denies that there is a bad health, incompetence and dirt in some situations of public health but the principle is safe. Health is a right. The fees we pay to allow patients, including sometimes we are here, to be treated
The drug that Michael pays $ 120 in the U.S. costs 5 cents in Cuba because it must be so, but lawyers for the health of the free market you would cut your balls, just to admit it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment