Thursday, July 19, 2007

High Hematocrit Hemoglobin Determination

Gita teaching at Heraclea. Travel Impressions of Class III. Ins. Cristina

"At Eraclea we have explained some things in nature: I saw the beach, the lagoon, pines. I really enjoyed the beach and dunes because we children sliding down with your shoes. "SHARON

" I saw the sea, sand, shells and pine forest. I liked the sea because it is big and there are waves. "CHIARA


" At Eraclea we went to visit ' dryer. We saw plants and sea algae. This trip I really liked it because we collected shells and we wet our feet in the sea "AMBER


" When I went on a trip I saw the pine forest , jays and I collected shells "ISABELLA"


"I saw the Laguna del Mort made of fresh and salt water. I liked it so much this trip because I went by bus, in the pine forest and beach. " ALESSANDRO


"The journey lasted an hour, I saw it at Heraclea shells, a grove of pine cones, sea and sand. I liked it because it was the sea and why I picked up the shells. "EMMA

" I liked to sit on the bus, collect shells and walk. " MARTINA


"We started the school with the blue double-decker bus, I am rose on the first floor, next to me was Simon. I liked walking on the trails where we took the leadership. I saw a heron, a black snake with its mouth open, a cuckoo who was on a pine. On the shore of the beach I saw a dead jellyfish and a crab with one claw broken. Before lunch I took off my shoes and socks and went into the water with their feet. The water was cool, then I put my shoes and socks and went over the dunes, but it slipped. Finally I picked up the shells and put them in a bag "ROBERTO


" I went on a trip to see the trees, I saw a bird
called Jay, I went to sea and
I collected many beautiful shells. "EDOARDO


" The teachers have made me see the pine forest, I saw a black snake. I enjoyed it because I saw so many beautiful things. "PHILIP


" When I went on a trip. ... I played with my friends. When I was coach of the window I watched the landscape. Where we went was very nice, I hope to return. "SIMONE

0 comments:

Post a Comment