Saturday, March 12, 2011

Underage Drinking Stats

Margherite

gil

pell3
pell4



108
129
115
turtleneck cashmere / Cashmere Turtleneck - Patrizia Pepe
Old Jeans jacket / Old Jeans Jacket
chenille vest / Chenille Vest - Koan
Skinny - Zara
Boots - Mou
Bag with Vintage Charm in Swarowsky / Vintage bag from Mummy with Swarowsky Charm - Marco Buggiani



Outfit a few days ago, when the sun was shining and the spring seemed to be finally arrived, lasted a little sin, not even time to download the photos that the rain was already lying in wait ... for a change. Non-he-can-the more I'm tired of this hideous weather, winter was a frightening enough, now I want the sun ...
... and I want the flowers are not troppo belle le margherite? Un fiore che amo, secondo me sottovalutato, quelle a cespuglio poi sono favolose, formano dei cuscini bianchi!!
Vi auguro un buon weekend!!

Outfit from few days ago, when the sun was shining and the spring seemed to be finally arrived, lasted a little sin, not even time to download the photos that the rain was already lying in wait ... for a change. I'm tired of this hideous weather, winter was a frightening enough, now I want the sun ...
... And I want the flowers, the daisies aren’t beautfiful? A flower that I love, in my opinion underrated, those are fabulous bush then, form white pillows!
Have a nice weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment