Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kostenlose Printable Paper Dolls

Celebrities Style: Sanremo's Look




ALBERTA FERRETTI Belen Rodriguez for



I really liked the clothes worn by both Belen, I found them perfect for an evening as important as that of the Festival.

VERSACE for Elisabetta Canalis






L ' red dress Elizabeth did not like it much, maybe the shoulder makes it a little bit trivial, it would be more elegant low-cut, silver dress but I find it very nice, but not suitable for evening, not quite the end of class, I prefer the style chosen for Belen, pompous just enough for the inaugural evening of a show like that.

Other notable outfits, and has not said it in a positive way I would be to Giusy Ferreri


which I really liked the lace top with the neckline abysmal, completely eliminating the bottom look,

and what about Patty Pravo, as you do not love his music I must admit being a woman of great character, why embellish the 800 as a grandmother?

.. but then I look at the participation of last ... I do not know which one to choose ....


Opening the evening was Antonella Clerici, according mortified me in a dress that wrapped up not just making it look like a Ferrero Rocher half discarded, definitely I did not like!


Horrible the look chosen by Anna Oxa, but what is missed in mind I wonder?? I have no words



And finally Bill Kau .. Anna Tatangelo er I mean?
find differences


what do you think?

web

0 comments:

Post a Comment